Wutup Everyone?

Go down

Wutup Everyone?

Post by UMFan4Life7 on Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:16 pm

Player name: UMFan4Life7
Age: 17
Email: UMFan4Life7@yahoo.com
Why you want to join: I just want to have somewhere to play regularly with people I know.

Let me know guys, thanks for the chance!

UMFan4Life7

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutup Everyone?

Post by Natural Selection on Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:41 pm

Uh just come and play here everyday and if you come here regularly we will eventually all know you and you can uh get inducted into our mighty army.
avatar
Natural Selection
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 217
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2007-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutup Everyone?

Post by Warrior on Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:47 pm

UMFan4Life7 wrote:Player name: UMFan4Life7
Age: 17
Email: UMFan4Life7@yahoo.com
Why you want to join: I just want to have somewhere to play regularly with people I know.

Let me know guys, thanks for the chance!
Hey man, Good to see you in our forums and server! Very Happy Recruitment may take some time, but well worth the wait! Just hang out, get to know the SS members, and check in forums everyday.

Lates!
avatar
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutup Everyone?

Post by UMFan4Life7 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:23 am

Ok, new in-game name is...


MCLOVIN




See you guys on the server. Smile

UMFan4Life7

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutup Everyone?

Post by iSlap on Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:43 am

ah finally someone with an interesting name besides taco hahahaa
avatar
iSlap
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 106
Age : 110
Location : CA
Registration date : 2007-07-06

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/minivan089NOS

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutup Everyone?

Post by killax on Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:13 am

Warrior wrote:
UMFan4Life7 wrote:Player name: UMFan4Life7
Age: 17
Email: UMFan4Life7@yahoo.com
Why you want to join: I just want to have somewhere to play regularly with people I know.

Let me know guys, thanks for the chance!
Hey man, Good to see you in our forums and server! Very Happy Recruitment may take some time, but well worth the wait! Just hang out, get to know the SS members, and check in forums everyday.

Lates!



Warrior sounds like one of those advertisement ppl lols
avatar
killax
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 98
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutup Everyone?

Post by  *MMMMMMM* on Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:16 am

ohhhh its mclovin you're cool you have my vote already

*MMMMMMM*
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 326
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii
Registration date : 2007-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutup Everyone?

Post by Warrior on Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:01 pm

Welcome to SS UMFan4Life7!! You would make a great member of our clan!

If you have any questions just ask a -=[SS]=-Member, They would love to help you out!


-=[SS]=-UMFan4Life7 STZ

Oh yeah, Ppl will ask you who you were recruited by and such... Just say warrior! LOL
avatar
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutup Everyone?

Post by  *MMMMMMM* on Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:38 pm

Remember to stay active on the forums as well as the server.

*MMMMMMM*
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 326
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii
Registration date : 2007-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutup Everyone?

Post by UMFan4Life7 on Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:04 pm

Warrior wrote:Welcome to SS UMFan4Life7!! You would make a great member of our clan!

If you have any questions just ask a -=[SS]=-Member, They would love to help you out!


-=[SS]=-UMFan4Life7 STZ

Oh yeah, Ppl will ask you who you were recruited by and such... Just say warrior! LOL
So I'm in? Tight..

I'll be on in a lil bit..I'm just checking out this new Kanye album. Smile

UMFan4Life7

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutup Everyone?

Post by Warrior on Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:08 pm

UMFan4Life7 wrote:
Warrior wrote:Welcome to SS UMFan4Life7!! You would make a great member of our clan!

If you have any questions just ask a -=[SS]=-Member, They would love to help you out!


-=[SS]=-UMFan4Life7 STZ

Oh yeah, Ppl will ask you who you were recruited by and such... Just say warrior! LOL
So I'm in? Tight..

I'll be on in a lil bit..I'm just checking out this new Kanye album. Smile
Yup, because you were patient, played in our server, followed rules, and checked the forums offten, Thats what we want to see with all recruites.



Welcome to the clan. Very Happy
avatar
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutup Everyone?

Post by Natural Selection on Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:27 pm

If you love natural then you can be in any clan. <3
avatar
Natural Selection
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 217
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2007-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutup Everyone?

Post by killax on Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:29 am

HEY i just meat ths guy today lols
avatar
killax
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 98
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutup Everyone?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum