*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show your funny pic!

Post by Bogey Mann on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:41 am

-=[SS]=-Silius wrote:hate cats
yeah they jump on counters and rip uo your carpet and that lol, but i guess you can train them Question
Bogey Mann
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2007-04-18

View user profile http://www.ssklandod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius on Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:17 pm

I remember in my old house, i was living upstairs in a apartment home, and all of a sudden, i saw this cat, just clawing my house door, and i said, ohh man, what the hell, so i remember telling my mom to cook some fish for the cat to eat, and then after she did, she gave it to the cat, and the cat enjoyed it, devoured it quickly, then we just left it alone and the next day, at night, it came back, scratching the door, we gave it some cat show we bought for it, we didnt know who's cat it was, didnt have a collar, but we kept feeding it some stuff to get by, it'd always leave around 2am, and comes back the next day around 11pm. We had to move because the house was too small, we we moved, but the sad thing is that we moved before the cat knew anything, we didnt find it a home, gave it to someone, but we just abandoned it, it wasnt our fault, it just happaned, and the cat never showed up early, but thats life, i think the cat still comes to that house after these years.. we leave it food time to time when we do pass by our old house..'

the cat even had green eyes, it was black, it was sexy, we called it,
Lens.
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2006-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  *MMMMMMM* on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:46 pm

My cat walks on my keyboard -.-

*MMMMMMM*
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2007-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:38 pm

*MMMMMMM* wrote:My cat walks on my keyboard -.-
lol! I love cats, even though I dont have one. yes
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph on Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:48 am

-=[SS]=-Silius wrote:I remember in my old house, i was living upstairs in a apartment home, and all of a sudden, i saw this cat, just clawing my house door, and i said, ohh man, what the hell, so i remember telling my mom to cook some fish for the cat to eat, and then after she did, she gave it to the cat, and the cat enjoyed it, devoured it quickly, then we just left it alone and the next day, at night, it came back, scratching the door, we gave it some cat show we bought for it, we didnt know who's cat it was, didnt have a collar, but we kept feeding it some stuff to get by, it'd always leave around 2am, and comes back the next day around 11pm. We had to move because the house was too small, we we moved, but the sad thing is that we moved before the cat knew anything, we didnt find it a home, gave it to someone, but we just abandoned it, it wasnt our fault, it just happaned, and the cat never showed up early, but thats life, i think the cat still comes to that house after these years.. we leave it food time to time when we do pass by our old house..'

Lens.

I don't think anyone bothered to read this post, Silius, but I did. I think that's deep man. Want to have gay sechs? J/k

I hated cats, until I met some Bengal cats (male+female, black striped//white striped) of my GF's family. They are like little tigers. Freaking awesome and playful and friendly etc (well trained and handled when younger). The other fucking TABBY CAT (General piece of shit housecat) that stays around the house is a pussy ass piece of shit that vomits HUGE hairballs//hairTUBES all over the rug. AND I CLEAN IT. AORGIHAWOIGHWA Piece of shit.

Seraph
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  *MMMMMMM* on Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:59 am

Seraph wrote:
-=[SS]=-Silius wrote:I remember in my old house, i was living upstairs in a apartment home, and all of a sudden, i saw this cat, just clawing my house door, and i said, ohh man, what the hell, so i remember telling my mom to cook some fish for the cat to eat, and then after she did, she gave it to the cat, and the cat enjoyed it, devoured it quickly, then we just left it alone and the next day, at night, it came back, scratching the door, we gave it some cat show we bought for it, we didnt know who's cat it was, didnt have a collar, but we kept feeding it some stuff to get by, it'd always leave around 2am, and comes back the next day around 11pm. We had to move because the house was too small, we we moved, but the sad thing is that we moved before the cat knew anything, we didnt find it a home, gave it to someone, but we just abandoned it, it wasnt our fault, it just happaned, and the cat never showed up early, but thats life, i think the cat still comes to that house after these years.. we leave it food time to time when we do pass by our old house..'

Lens.

I don't think anyone bothered to read this post, Silius, but I did. I think that's deep man. Want to have gay sechs? J/k

I hated cats, until I met some Bengal cats (male+female, black striped//white striped) of my GF's family. They are like little tigers. Freaking awesome and playful and friendly etc (well trained and handled when younger). The other fucking TABBY CAT (General piece of shit housecat) that stays around the house is a pussy ass piece of shit that vomits HUGE hairballs//hairTUBES all over the rug. AND I CLEAN IT. AORGIHAWOIGHWA Piece of shit.

hahahahahaha

*MMMMMMM*
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2007-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:45 am

Warrior
*GENERAL*