need peps to talk to

Go down

need peps to talk to

Post by Killer on Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:09 pm

-=[SS]=- Killer un have fun
avatar
Killer
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : CA
Registration date : 2006-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need peps to talk to

Post by  *MMMMMMM* on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:47 pm

why did you make so many damn topics

*MMMMMMM*
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 326
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii
Registration date : 2007-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need peps to talk to

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius on Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:23 pm

to prove a point to something i think
avatar
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 1006
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2006-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need peps to talk to

Post by Warrior on Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:39 pm

Killer, when I told you to make/post topics, I didnt mean post 9topics on stupid stuff. Post in topics that other ppl made, and if you see a cool vid or some shit, post it in here. yes
avatar
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need peps to talk to

Post by calijen on Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:23 am

He's post whoring. It's all about the post count w00t!

_________________
avatar
calijen
Web Design (100% Bitch)
Web Design (100% Bitch)

Number of posts : 385
Age : 32
Location : Sacramento, CA
Registration date : 2006-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need peps to talk to

Post by calijen on Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:24 am

Warrior wrote:Killer, when I told you to make/post topics, I didnt mean post 9topics on stupid stuff. Post in topics that other ppl made, and if you see a cool vid or some shit, post it in here. yes
Who gives a shit? He's in the right forum doing the right thing...

_________________
avatar
calijen
Web Design (100% Bitch)
Web Design (100% Bitch)

Number of posts : 385
Age : 32
Location : Sacramento, CA
Registration date : 2006-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need peps to talk to

Post by Warrior on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:34 am

calijen wrote:
Warrior wrote:Killer, when I told you to make/post topics, I didnt mean post 9topics on stupid stuff. Post in topics that other ppl made, and if you see a cool vid or some shit, post it in here. yes
Who gives a shit? He's in the right forum doing the right thing...
avatar
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need peps to talk to

Post by  *MMMMMMM* on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:35 am

Warrior wrote:
calijen wrote:
Warrior wrote:Killer, when I told you to make/post topics, I didnt mean post 9topics on stupid stuff. Post in topics that other ppl made, and if you see a cool vid or some shit, post it in here. yes
Who gives a shit? He's in the right forum doing the right thing...
hahah...lol owned warrior

*MMMMMMM*
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 326
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii
Registration date : 2007-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need peps to talk to

Post by Warrior on Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:07 am

Neutral
avatar
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need peps to talk to

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius on Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:45 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
i know i'm not helping lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 1006
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2006-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need peps to talk to

Post by Killer on Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:39 am

u said post rofl sry
avatar
Killer
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : CA
Registration date : 2006-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need peps to talk to

Post by -=[SS]=-Commander Boslow on Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:44 pm

Id be glad to shoot the sht with a good SS pal! Although post more than samll stuff like this basicalyl what the other generals say.
avatar
-=[SS]=-Commander Boslow
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need peps to talk to

Post by Killer on Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:35 pm

rofl
avatar
Killer
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : CA
Registration date : 2006-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need peps to talk to

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum